Home Network Benefits
Home Network of the Pikes Peak Region supports Family Child Care Providers and greatly benefits their children and families!
Starting a new business is tough. Starting a new in-home child care business is really tough.
We know what you are going through – we’ve been there! Let Home Network help you!
Entering the field or staying in the field can be overwhelming on your own. Over the past 20 years, we have learned that having support makes all the difference. We also know how isolating running a home based child care business can be. Join our network of professionals who understand your unique perspectives and can help break down the isolated nature of this business. We are your local source to bring Family Child Care business owners together to share in building knowledge.
It’s Better Together!
Benefits For Child Care Providers
- Home Network of the Pikes Peak Region supports Family Child Care Providers and greatly benefits their children and families!
- Coaching and Technical Assistance: A Personal Coach provides technical assistance and individualized coaching on everything from licensing and business basics to high quality ratings.
- Professional Development Opportunities: Access training pertinent to your small business with opportunities to network with other Providers and discuss quality building practices.
- Materials Library: Access a materials lending library to enhance your classroom environment. The library includes classroom furniture as well as curriculum aids like blocks, manipulatives and much more!
- Business Efficiencies: Set yourself up for success by implementing Procare, an industry leading child management system for better record keeping practices.
- Enrollment: Enrollment assistance and marketing support!
- Accept Early Head Start and Head Start children: Eligible businesses receive financial assistance, additional coaching and access to additional resources.
Benefits For Children
- Children benefit from learning in a comfortable, welcoming, in-home environment with low teacher to child ratios.
- Children benefit when their teachers receive support and professional development!
Benefits For Families
- Families benefit when their individual needs are met including receiving quality standards of care, convenient location and hours of operation.